Package mailutils provides mailx but do not implement command Mail

Hi

package amanda-server uses a command named "Mail" to send email with
reports and message problems about backups.  So the package depends on
bsd-mailx | mailx

The problem is I just found that mailutils provides mailx but do not
implement Mail.  So for some installs, mailutils package is considered
to provid mailx but there is no command Mail available and amanda can
not send emails.

What advice do you have?

How standard is command Mail?

Do I have the depends wrong on amanda-server?

Some links:
https://packages.debian.org/source/sid/amanda

Kind regards
Jose M Calhariz

As pessoas mudam através do que alcançam

--Wystan Hugh Auden