Data of the Asus sloten machine and Snort during a crawl. Re: I am Mahdi Cherif the owner of the Q6060 intel and the machine with chassis a6000/a6561.af/Prod # KX648AA-ABF/S.N CZX8254POS and the owner of MARS and the DUAL Rank

Dear Support,

Please find attached extra log for the Asus stolen machine and Snort
during a crawl.

Thanks.

Mahdi Cherif.
Vaizone.

--

So my IIP ownership is rich and includes but not only:

-L Equation cylindre cartesienne TOUHAMI CHERIF

-*La correction du Log neperien* Wherein I stated in 1999-2000 that the
primitive of I/x is Ln(a*x) with a and x different to 0 AND x could be
negative as well -strictly-.

-THE DUAL RANK

-THE Geopolitical Model that I calculated in Cafe des Banques 20 m close to
the African Development Bank.

-The RED Fish Model

-The MARS RANK

-The Difficulty Rank

-The LEARNER AUTOMATA

-The Complexity for the Operator Theory.

etc.

I also designed developed and implemented a search engine for Vaizone ltd