Re: Reconsider sending ITP bugs to debian-devel: a new list?

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 01:04:21 +0300, Nicholas Guriev
<nicholas@guriev.su> wrote:
>For the record, the latest digest of the debian-devel@ list #194
>consists of 17 emails. 13 of them are ITP forwards, the remaining 4
>emails are about ITP forwarding.

This is an exceptional day. debian-devel usually doesn't see that many
ITP postings on a single day.

>And Evolution, due to a bug[1], opens
>the digest for 2 minutes 14 seconds. ??
>
>If the ITP reports went to a different list, Evolution would be 76%
>faster in the case.

I think we shouldn't drive our infrastructure's complexity up just to
cater for software that is obviously sick.

Greetings
Marc
Mannheim, Germany  |     Beginning of Wisdom "     |