Re: Seeking feedback on a meta package builder

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 8:01 AM Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> wrote:

> > PS: I already hate the "mdbp" name after having it typed so many times.
>
> I'm not attached to either. Any suggestions?

sbp for "standardized build package" is easier to type but not necessarily
nicer.

"justadeb" or "gimmeadeb" or "buildadeb" because I just want a .deb (and I
don't care how it gets built!).

vendeb - vending machine for .deb

"deblord" or "debring" - the lord of the ring to tie all package builders
together

omegabuild - the last build system (also sort of a joke about being far from alpha software.)

-m