Re: Tone policing by a member of the community team [Was, Re: Statement regarding Richard Stallman's readmission to the FSF board]

On Tue, 2021-04-06 at 22:07 +0200, Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:
> On this point I disagree because Steve never posted that publicly,

So if I sent a private mail "fuck off you piece of shit" as a reply to
a message that is okay as long as I don't send it to the public mailing
list?

Either it's acceptable or it's not acceptable, both as a private and
public reply.

Ansgar