pam-configs: local service only

Hello, I am currently maintaining the libpam-ssh
and I want to close the related issue #995452 .

In Message #10 , the bug reporter gives a valid solution:
I am wondering if we can actually implemented it.

This would require to skip libpam-ssh entries in
/etc/pam.d/common-{auth,session} when the service is sshd
or when these include files are included by /etc/pam.d/sshd .
I guess that I am looking for some sort of conditional: `if sshd then skip` .
Is there a way to do so ?

Any suggestion is welcome otherwise.

Best,
Jerome
--
Jerome BENOIT | calculus+at-rezozer^dot*net
https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=calculus@rezozer.net