Re: Search content (.h files) of all (-dev) packages?

> upstream .. issue

Paolo, thanks for watching. Doxygen works as expected.

In the past, it accepted group commands without being in a "special comment section". Since version 1.8.16, Doxygen requires a "special
comment section". Again, as designed, Doxygen does not see those group
commands now. Consequently, Doxygen does not emit any warning. And the
resulting documentation might† be broken. Actually, I noticed this
initially with libopusfile which had empty documentation in chapter 4
because of that [1].

Consequently, Doxygen has no issue. However, looking at the amount of
projects affected, a feature request for Doxygen could be to emit a
warning if such an "old" style group command is found. Not sure.

† That is the problem: It might be obvious. It might be not so obvious
change in the resulting documentation. Even in libopusfile, where it was
obvious and reported by two other users over a year span, it took me
some time to find the cause.

[1] <https://gitlab.xiph.org/xiph/opusfile/-/merge_requests/34>