warzone2100 video downloader

Regarding the above bug report, I don't think that cut-scene videos add much
to the game play, and I'm certain it doesn't add enough to justify a gigabyte
or more storage on the Debian mirrors.

I think it would be OK to have a video downloader package or a downloader
script in the main package but I don't plan to write it.

I welcome contributions to this, I'd be happy to upload a new package to
Debian if someone sends me tested scripts that provide useful functionality
for some people in this regard.