Help porting Ceph 16.2.6 to mips6el, mipsel and armel

Hi,

Latest Ceph doesn't build on 3 arch:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=ceph&suite=experimental

(plus the unofficial ports...)

What worries me the most is mips6el, where the linker says "undefined
reference to `__atomic_load_16'" (and more like this). I don't
understand because there really is a -latomic parameter to GCC when
linking, so it should be working.

I'm not sure what happens with the other arch, though it's important
that at least the libs can build (so that Qemu can be linked with librbd
support).

Help from anyone, prior to upload to Unstable to replace Ceph 14.2.21,
would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)