Re: Re: Re: sbuild/schroot: need to get .deb files internally downloaded as package dependencies

I investigated $apt_keep_downloaded_packages=1 and found that this feature was
added in more recent version of sbuild than debian `buster` provides (https://
bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?att=1;bug=933723 is a bug where it was
solved)

Probably, that's why I couldn't get any results under `buster` host - apt
cache is hardcoded to be cleaned by sbuild after installing dependencies.

So, as I understood, the only way to cache dependency packages under `buster`
is to download them in some external way.

--
Uladzimir Bely
Promwad Ltd.