Re: cannot reproduce autopkgtest regression on armhf arch

Hi Jerome,

On 01-11-2021 16:34, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> the osmnx package is current blocked because of an autopkgtest
> regression on armhf arch .
> It is a serious bug:
>
> It appears that I cannot reproduce the issue on the porter box amdahl .
> I tried directly by hand and with the dd-autopkgtest script written by
> Michael Banck
> ( https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2020/05/msg00300.html ).
>
> Any suggestion to step further ?

Yes, contact the ci.d.n maintainers. Ehm, that would be me (and terceiro).

I can run start the test manually and get shell in the testbed after
failure. Is there something I can extract from that environment that
helps you debug further?

Paul