libfreenect: Maintenance and offer to assist

Hi Nicolas, Sandro and all,

Looking at libfreenect[1], it has some issues and is not up to date with upstream. Looking at the
d/changelog, it has had a sporadic history and looks like it needs some love.

I am a co-maintainer of the package within fedora/rhel/epel and would be happy to help maintain and
keep the package up to date in debian. If you wish to discuss with me contributing on this package,
please do get in contact with me.

[1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/libfreenect

Regards

Phil

--
*** Playing the game for the games own sake. ***

WWW: https://kathenas.org

Twitter: @kathenasorg

IRC: kathenas

GPG: 724AA9B52F024C8B