ITP: workflow -- Parallel computing and asynchronous web server engine

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

* Package name    : workflow
  Version         : 0.9.8
  Upstream Author : Li Yingxin <liyingxin@sogou-inc.com>
* URL             : https://github.com/sogou/workflow/
* License         : Apache-2.0
  Programming Lang: (C++)
  Description     : Parallel computing and asynchronous web server engine

Workflow can be used as a scalable web server to handle a variety of server
workflows. It can be used to orchestrate complex relationships between
computing and networking. Workflow currently supports protocols for HTTP,
Redis, MySQL, and Kafka.

I plan to maintain workflow myself since I didn't see a team that seemed appropriate. I'm open to suggestions though.