Re: partman, growlight, discoverable partitions, and fun

On Sep 24, Marc Haber <mh+debian-devel@zugschlus.de> wrote:

> But maybe an alternative? I find the partitioning step one of the most
> error-prone and hard-to-use parts of non-trivial Debian installations.
And the preseeding syntax is as powerful as it is inconvenient.
I had not heard of growlight before yesterday, but from what I have read
I think that it is very promising.

Implementing support for more partition formats, if missing, should be
rather easy.
But which ones do we need for architectures which are not actually dead?

--
ciao,
Marco