Re: Debian Reunion Hamburg 2021

On Wed, Sep 01, 2021 at 01:56:08PM +0200, Dominik George wrote:
> Great to hear that someone will take place in Hamburg again!

:)

> One question, is the collision with MiniDebCamp Regensburg
> intended/accidental/duly noted,

iirc both dates were choosen independently and based on venue availability.
definitly not intended.

> and will there be any exchange?

I dont understand the question, can you explain?

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

The entire society has no clue what the word freedom means in the context of
relating to the world around them. It has degenerated into "my ego first". It
is why the entire planet is dying right now.