Re: Future of /usr/bin/which in Debian?

Hi,

在 2021-08-22星期日的 17:36 +0200,Andrej Shadura写道:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 19 Aug 2021, at 23:17, Boyuan Yang wrote:
> > 在 2021-08-18星期三的 22:59 +0200,Geert Stappers写道:

> > > Please do.  Make such take over possible.
> > > It is what
> > > https://salsa.debian.org/debian/debianutils/-/merge_requests/6#note_242172
> > > is asking for.
> >
> > So we will have https://salsa.debian.org/debian/which-gnu providing a
> > binary
> > package with name "which". I will upload it to the NEW queue soon.
>
> I'd rather suggest the FreeBSD which, which I'm mirroring here:
> https://salsa.debian.org/andrewsh/freebsd-which/
>
> I think it's much simpler than the GNU one.

The GNU which package is now in NEW queue:
https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/gnu-which_2.21-1.html

Having both freebsd which and gnu which in Debian archive is definitely ok. If
you would like, please also upload freebsd-which onto unstable.

Thanks,
Boyuan Yang