Re: Automated backports based on Janitor work?

Hey Lucas

On 2021/08/27 15:04, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
Oh I wasn't thinking about uploading to the official backports suite.
In the same spirit as the fresh-{releases,snapshots} suites provided by
janitor, I was thinking about an automatically-generated backports
suite.

That sounds great. Firstly there's a lot of benefit to many people who would use that, but also at the same time it would also count towards some testing to newer packages that will end up in the next release. There'll probably be some complications as always, but overall it sounds like a great idea!

-Jonathan