Re: MBF: please drop transitional dummy package foo (if they were part of two releases or more)

Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> again, I'm planning an small mass bug filing against obsolete transitional
> packages,  which are at least marked "dummy transitional" since the buster release,

Thanks for taking care of this!

But I'm wondering if this wouldn't be a perfect task for a Debian Janitor fixer
script, have you considered filing a task for this? After all those transitional
deps are reliably detectable and fixable.

Cheers,
        Moritz