Re: Q: How to avoid blhc failure

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 2:08 AM Hideki Yamane <henrich@iijmio-mail.jp> wrote:

>  blhc test on salsa-ci fails as below but it seems that blhc's fault
>  to me. How can I avoid this failure?

It looks correct to me, -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 is indeed missing from the
c++ command-line. The standard build command for C++ programs in GNU
make looks like this:

g++ $CXXFLAGS $CPPFLAGS $LDFLAGS foo.cpp -o foo

So I expect that whatever you are compiling does not include $CPPFLAGS
(for the C/C++ pre-processor) in the c++ command-line, as blhc is
suggesting. So you will need to modify the upstream build system to
include them in the right place.

--
bye,
pabs