a[uto]p[kg]t[ests] on non-any (was: Re: say hello to our studious bookworm)

On Sun, Aug 15, 2021 at 12:02:00AM +0100, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
> Following the release of bullseye, we can confirm that autopkgtests (when
> provided) will continue to be considered across all architectures for
> migration to bookworm. In other words, the tests need to succeed on all
> release architectures for your package to migrate.

Is this just the old "no regressions", or "no fails" as was announced
somewhere as the plan for Bookworm?

Britney still considers packages that are excluded on some archs¹ to be not
fully passing, which currently means depriving such packages from the
migration time bonus.  But, if "no fails" is indeed your plan...

Meow!

¹. ignoring armel mips64el mips s390x.
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Imagine there are bandits in your house, your kid is bleeding out,