Re: Regarding the new "Debian User Repository"

On Fri, Jul 02, 2021 at 07:16:48PM +0200, Stephan Lachnit wrote:
> Thus, I think we should discuss whether we should ask the creator to change
> the name (he is open for that, I asked him).
I don't think there is something to discuss here, the name should be changed.

> The creator responded quite nicely and I think we shouldn't actively oppose
> the project itself.
As long as it only targets Ubuntu and doesn't mention Debian it's indeed
only an Ubuntu problem. If it starts targetting Debian, as was planned by
the author, it should at least be prominently described how does it work
and why can that be bad for the users.

--
WBR, wRAR