Re: ARM architectures

Hi,

On 2021-06-05 12:24 p.m., Marc Haber wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 04:39:08 -0400, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside
> <debian@polynamaude.com> wrote:
>> I always appreciate all opinions. But what I surely dislike is people
>> that put others option down to raiser their own.
>
> If that was targeted at me, duly noted. I will refrain from spending
> time with your requests in the future.
>
>> Quad Core ARM Cortex A7 CPU
>
> Four ten year old 32-bit cores.

I think you didn't get much what I said...

If you'd have took time to explain the real reason behind why choosing a
RPi4 maybe a good idea versus simply saying they are better than other
choices. Then I would have considered much more knowledgeable your
opinions and fact based.

You think I never got someone sent me answer and solutions with any fact
to support them ? Too often and I do make choices based on information,
not on the blind suggestion of others.

I'd prefer a 64 bit solution.

I cited those ARM Cortex A7 because you seem to say all of them we're
limited to 1 GB and dual core.

Also, there's a balance between price, size, power consumption... So
those are reason why I may go with 32bit when I'd prefer 64.

Does the RPi4 is totally 64 bit ?

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside