Re: How to commit a new architecture like RISC-V

On Sat, May 22, 2021 at 3:24 AM Paul Wise wrote:

> The steps are essentially documented in the port template wiki page,
> but I have rewritten the page into some clearer text here.

The instructions I provided are now available on this wiki page, but
much improved with input from other folks, please review the wiki page
and proceed according to the steps listed there. Don't skip any steps
and don't proceed to any step before completing the steps before it.
The page may change based on input from others, so check for changes
to the page occasionally.

https://wiki.debian.org/PortsDocs/New

--
bye,