Re: Planning for libidn shared library version transition

This is an incredibly useful thread that contains a lot of concrete
recommendations for how to do library transitions smoothly.  Could someone
who has a moment collect this information into some how-to documentation
and submit it as a bug against developers-reference so that we don't lose
it?

(We can then also grab some of it for Policy where appropriate, but I
think most of it is more of a Developer's Reference thing.)