Notice: apt 2.3.y (next cycle) to refuse downloading packages without a Size field

Hi all,

the discussion in https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apt/+bug/1921626
showed us that some repositories have no Size field for their packages,
including all repositoires generated by pulp.

This is not a tested configuration, as we can see from the bug ;)

I'll be fixing this bug in both stable branches and master branch, but
there will be a
- warning for such Packages in 2.2.y (bullseye/hirsute)
- error in master (next release cycles)

I give this heads up notice, as the period between warning and error
will be relatively short for users for development series, happening
directly after the bullseye and hirsute releases, respectively,
basically.

ubuntu core developer                              i speak de, en