Re: About lintian

Dear Norbert,

On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 5:02 AM Norbert Preining <norbert@preining.info> wrote:

> you said you have plans to set up a test version of the Lintian web
> application on non-Debian infrastructure. How is that going, Felix?

A beta version of Lintian's new service is now live at
lintian.debian.*net*. [1] The Node-based web app is backed by 90 GB of
PostgreSQL data. I used connection pools, but the site will load
slowly until I get more memory. Please be patient—I hope it is worth
your while. The pages are superior to what we had previously because
they show your override comments. The code base can also be expanded
more easily.

For any issues or suggestions please find instructions in the page
footers. I am still adding features, however, and only replied because
of the upcoming release. Please star(*) our repository [2] on Salsa if
you like it. Thanks!

Please have a good weekend!

Kind regards
Felix Lechner