Re: Realtek RTL8723DE, RTL8821CE, RTL8822BE and RTL8822CE chipsets

Something I did not mention before, to answer your question the chip
reads as rtl8821cu (so yes, a Realtek).

In fairness I do not recall ever having run across a wifi dongle that
did not have a Realtek chip (although they may be out there). It was
because I could at least confirm a Realtek chip in an otherwise cheap
Chinese dongle, that I was willing to even try it.