Re: `Build-Depends` parsing problem for node-* packages

Hi Arnaud,

Quoting Arnaud Ferraris (2021-03-17 16:52:38)
> I've been confronted with an issue affecting a number of node-*
> packages (and maybe others): apt is unable to parse the Build-Depends
> field, making `apt build-dep` effectively unusable with those
> packages.

You seem to be reporting an issue, but have posted to our mailinglist
(and cross-posts to more lists, which confuses further discussion).

Please file issues in our issue tracker, so that both your report and
all further discussion is tracked.

  https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

Please make sure to include with the bugreport more details about the
environment where you experience the issue - e.g. which version of
Debian using which version of apt.  When using the recommended reporting
approach of using the command-line tool reportbug, such information is
automatically gathered and included with the bugreport.

Kind regards,

 - Jonas