Re: New service: https://debuginfod.debian.net

On Saturday, February 27 2021, Ian Campbell wrote:

> On Thu, 2021-02-25 at 15:55 -0500, Sergio Durigan Junior wrote:
>> so a possible mitigation to this issue would be to have a debconf
>> question asking whether the user wants to enable system-wide
>> debuginfod usage or not.
>
> ... this sounds like the bare minimum that would be acceptable.

Sure, and agreed.  I will work on implementing the debconf bits this
weekend as time permits.  In my perfect world we'd have this ready for
bullseye, but I understand that there are some moving parts which might
prevent this from happening.

Thanks,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36