Making Debian available - Testing iso download

I decided to start a new thread on this

Looking at the Debian publicity list, Arduino is back in Debian from the next release, I think. (Debian 11)

However trying to find an iso to test this

https://www.debian.org/ there is a download link for the current release (Buster)

Would it be possible to make it easier to find the ISO for the next release please. I think the previous thread highlighted this as a real barrier.

The main page has a get involved link which leads to

https://www.debian.org/devel/join/

Which could be an ideal place for a link perhaps.

Thanks

Paul
--
Paul Sutton, Cert ContSci (Open)