Re: Making Debian available

On 25.01.2021 07:25, Holger Wansing wrote:
Such link is already there:

"More: Further links to downloads and software"
That gives you a list, and the first entry points to -
ta-da  - distrib/
With my fullscreen browser, it is well below the fold and I did not even realize it was there. I usually look for such links directly below the big Download button. My favorite solution would be a link in smallprint similar to how https://desktop.github.com/ offers alternative versions.

Cheers
Timo