windonesian ; /usr/share/dict/indonesian ; #979685

Replying: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=979685

Hello Andrei,

I'm not a Debian packager, not even a Debian user.
I'm a Mageia user (and was a Mageia packager in the past)

This is indeed a request to package, I will not be able to do it
myself, but if I can help in any way please tell me, I will be happy
to do what I can to help the integration process.

Kind regards,
Florent

--

On Du, 10 ian 21, 03:49:27, Florent Monnier wrote:
> Package: windonesian
> Package name: windonesian
> Version: 0.01
> Upstream Author: Florent Monnier <monnier.florent@gmail.com>
>
>     Based on: https://packages.debian.org/en/sid/wordlist
>     it seems that languages currently available for "/usr/share/dict" are:
>
>     american, brazilian, british, bulgarian, canadian, catalan, danish, dutch,
>     esperanto, faroese, french, galician-minimos, german, irish, italian, manx,
>     norwegian, ogerman, polish, portuguese, spanish, swedish, swiss, ukrainian.
>
>     This package provides the equivalent for Indonesian.
>
>     Download:
>       https://fccm.github.io/wikt-to-words/indonesian
>
>     While using the wiktionary dumps to generate it, some other languages
>     could be done too (please tell me if you want more).

Kind regards,
Andrei