Re: Release status of i386 for Bullseye and long term support for 3 years?

Am Sa, Dez 12, 2020 at 20:27:16 +0000 schrieb Steve McIntyre:
It's still quite new, but we have a package in the archive for this now:
 https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/debian-crossgrader

Well, yes, but it is only in unstable.

I tried to install it but apt wanted to replace many packages. Using aptitude with --without-recommends was less scaring but still not something I want to do on a stable system.

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--
|    If your life was a horse, you'd have to shoot it.    |