Added hundreds of media types to /etc/mime.types

[Please CC me, I am not subscribed].

Dear all,

happy new year!

Just a quick heads-up on the contents of /etc/mime.types: it did not
receive major updates for years, but I just added hundreds of
IANA-registered media types in the upload I just made for the
media-types package.  It might affect what servers declare as media
types for the files they transmit, when they base their choices solely
on file extensions.  The changes I made were pulled from the latest
Fedora stable package distributing /etc/mime.types, so I expect that it
was tested to some extent, but in a few cases I also removed deprecated
mime types in favor of the IANA-registered version.  In case of
problems, please feel free to ask me to comment some lines or NMU if you
feel some urgency.

Have a nice day,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy                         Nagahama, Yomitan, Okinawa, Japan
Debian Med packaging team         http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med