Re: On doing 3000 no-source-change source-only uploads in January 2021

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 08:14:20PM +0100, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> You might want to update your database and rerun that analysis. At least
> one of the packages was updated following the current rules a few days
> ago.
> https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/mail-expire

well, the list is correct from the POV I care about: packages in *testing*
without .buildinfo files - you've thankfully just uploaded mail-expire to
unstable, so soon the fix will land in testing :)

that said, Ivo just gave me an updated filter ignoring packages which have
a different version in unstable, so from now on I will use that and thus I'll
be happily ignoring packages which have been fixed in unstable recently.

Today I've went through the first 114 packages from the list of 3051 packages
posted here yesterday and I only had to upload 107 packages, because 7 packages
(of those 114) have been uploaded very recently. Yay & thank you for that!

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁       holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ PGP fingerprint: B8BF 5413 7B09 D35C F026 FE9D 091A B856 069A AA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄