Re: How should we handle greenbone-security-assistant?

On Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 09:11:42AM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
And at least anyone that is not installing the latest version can have
an idea of whether it's important/urgent for them to upgrade or not.

I think the software in question is a good example where there's basically no value in having an old version packaged. Who the heck wants to know if something has year old vulnerabilities but doesn't care about current vulnerabilities?