Re: [External] Re: Lenovo discount portal update (and a few other things)

On 9/2/2020 11:01 AM, jathan wrote:
On 02/09/2020 08:08, Mark Pearson wrote:
Hi Debian developers,

Following on from DebConf 2020 (which I thoroughly enjoyed - thank
you!) the Lenovo portal that was announced is now available:

US: http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/Linux Canada:
http://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/linuxca

<snip>

Hi Mark,

Thanks a lot for the support of Lenovo to Linux and Debian! I have created my account with my debian Email address and when I try to
login, I obtain the following message:

Sorry! It's not you... it's us. Please send us an email to the
address in the right column, and someone will get back with you
shortly.

Could you help me please?

I heard the same from someone else. In their case 45 mins later a confirmation email from Lenovo showed up and everything worked....

I'll follow up with the portal maintainer and update when I get a proper answer

Mark