Re: Debian Academy Team and Wiki

Hi,

I was afraid I lost the mail, but I have it, great.

My suggestions about this topic I am very interested in is:
- using the debian welcome wiki page and IRC channel, the team has an interesting background to base a platform I think - I created there a draft to get a tool for profiling newcomers in order to suggest contributions ways and appropriate resource: https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Welcome/BrainStorming (first heading)

- I attach a draft about how we could fill the debian welcome wiki page to hope users and contributors. I dsill did not release, as it is a WIP and I dont want to change so much the wiki before being ready, but here is it attahced

Thanks for this project I hope we can work together on it with our skills and experience

Best regards

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
Debian Developer non uploading
Community team member
Accessibility team member
debian-l10n-french team member
President of Debian France non-profit organization