Re: Accepting / adopting DEP-14

Hello!

Finalizing and publishing DEP-14 would be nice.

I have been using git-buildpackage for all of my packages for many years already, and thus been automatically following these guidelines as they are followed by git-buildpackage.

There are only two diversions I've noted:
- in git-buildpackage default master is 'master', not DEP-14 'debian/master'
- git-buildpackage in my use has the branch 'pristine-tar' which DEP-14 does not cover