Re: Trying to get in touch with Sam Hocevar [MIA]

Hi,

Le 24/08/2020 à 15:17, Samuel Thibault a écrit :
> Sudip Mukherjee, le lun. 24 août 2020 14:09:21 +0100, a ecrit:

>>> well, yes, but here someone hasn't replied to an email within 7 days...
>>
>> Thats why the "if" in my reply. :)
>>
>> And besides, looking at
>> https://github.com/troglobit/editline/issues/42#issuecomment-674494039
>> it seems its more than 7 days.
>
> I have mails in my mbox that are 9 years old.
>
> Yes, I still indend to address them some day, it does happen from times
> to times that I dig back that long in the past.
>
> Samuel

While 7 days in summer is rather small (some may have a month in
vacation),
you can have something in your TODO list for 9 years, but
still reply to anyone asking a mail just saying something like:
 - "I'm still here but this is on my TODO list / I'm working on it",
 - or "I don't have enough time nowadays, you can take over the package
       if you want"
just to show you are present and reading mails (even if not
processing the underlying work they ask for).

--
Alexis Murzeau
PGP: B7E6 0EBB 9293 7B06 BDBC  2787 E7BD 1904 F480 937F                |