Re: Debian for dummies and the elderly

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 3:15 PM guillaume philippe wrote:

> "Ordissimo" is a range of personal computers...
> In other way if you speak french you could help "emmabüntus" os distribution...

Both of these distributions are derived from Debian.

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/Ordissimo
https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/EmmabuntusDE

> It could be interesting to fork this os

The folks working on Ordissimo, Emmabuntus DE and other Debian
derivatives have chosen to do that work outside of Debian. Neither
appears to be working on merging their work back to Debian yet. They
may be merging their work into upstream projects but we don't have any
visibility of that.

--
bye,
pabs