debian sid --> lxde

Hello everybody.

Yesterday I began to try install sid in my computer.

So, I have a buster installation and i changed the source.list to sid, like that:

"

# deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 10.2.0 _Buster_ - Official amd64 NETINST 20191116-09:56]/ buster main

#deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 10.2.0 _Buster_ - Official amd64 NETINST 20191116-09:56]/ buster main

deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ sid main
deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian/ sid main

#deb http://security.debian.org/debian-security buster/updates main
#deb-src http://security.debian.org/debian-security buster/updates main

# buster-updates, previously known as 'volatile'
#deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ buster-updates main
#deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian/ buster-updates main

# This system was installed using small removable media
# (e.g. netinst, live or single CD). The matching "deb cdrom"
# entries were disabled at the end of the installation process.
# For information about how to configure apt package sources,
# see the sources.list(5) manual.

"

After that I executed apt-update and apt full-upgrade, so after that show me that the "wicd" will removed, but I can't do that because if I do that I will lost the program that configure my WiFi.

So How I do to resolve that?

Regards,

Tiago Zaniquelli