Problems uploading libpsm2

Greetings,

I've been banging my head against the wall for the past two days
trying to get libpsm2 uploaded to anonymous-ftp-master. Despite
being a DM on this package for the past two years, I'm totally stumped.

I used the following dupload command:

dupload --to anonymous-ftp-master libpsm2_11.2.185-1_amd64.changes

The upload succeeds. I see the files sitting in
ftp://ftp.upload.debian.org/pub/UploadQueue/. Eventually, I see the
.changes file disappear and the remaining files are:

libpsm2_11.2.185-1.debian.tar.xz
libpsm2_11.2.185-1.dsc
libpsm2_11.2.185-1_amd64.buildinfo
libpsm2_11.2.185.orig.tar.gz

These seem to hang around until something decides to delete them.

I don't receive any email notifications from Debian FTP Masters,
regarding the accept/reject of the source or any other
acknowledgement. 16 hours have passed since my first attempt.

https://ftp-master.debian.org/dm.txt indicates that I have upload
permission for libpsm2.

Does anyone have an idea as to what is going on?

Thanks.

--
Brian T. Smith
System Fabric Works