Re: call for ftpmaster's transparency

Spiritually I really would like to see a transparent workflow of the FTP
team. If it were a couple years ago I may stand in the same position as
you. But now I'd kindly invite you to review the FTP team workflow (I
joined the FTP team in order to review it), review the functionalities
of dak (at least we trainees depend on it, which means what dak can do
directly decides whether the process can be made transparent), and think
of the possible ways we can make things better.

That could provide us a more constructive start. Isn't it?

Sam, IMHO DPL does not have to lead every important topics in this
community, as that would be exhausting.