one more, i am still fed up

I want to clarify I feel not up to seriously reading and thinking about a response after a day of work, groceries and soms fastfood. But then I saw master Geert responding in my topic. This I am glad to. I also want to clarify, I amaware of both Humour and high level of intelect. I want to learn from him and will follow that up another time. But I am sorry I again start, I am still >: and feel being a target but that is a outdated computer so there is something wrong with my first post too.