Do I need a sponsor to submit a new package?

I have written a small utility in Linux to automatically update
wallpaper on the desktop from either locally saved images or images
retrieved online. It is written in Python, is ridiculously simple code
for what it does, and has never failed to run correctly in any version
of Linux I have tried it with.

I submitted it to the wishlist, and believe that I have followed the
rules in that process.

If I did things correctly, everything needed is referenced here:

Is there a next step that I need to take? Thanks!