Re: Release status of i386 for Bullseye and long term support for 3 years?

I understand your point about 32 bit being updated forever,  and perhaps
it does not need to be. Perhaps the happy medium would be to freeze it
at some point, but leave it available as-is so that legacy software with
32 bit dependencies can still be installed and run. In other words, no
longer developing for 32 bit does not mean that it cannot be found.
Perhaps a different repository, with disclaimer(?) so that users can
enable it if desired?