Re: deduplicating jquery/

Quoting Andrius Merkys (2020-12-01 10:28:16)
> On 2020-12-01 11:00, PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel wrote:
> > What about doing something similar to sphinx.
> > Create a package with the doxygen jquery and link to files of this package for all documentations generated via doxygen.
> > provide a dh_doxygen to do this link like dh_sphinxdoc
>
> +1
>
> In addition, with every new release of doxygen and its jquery, all -doc
> packages built with dh_doxygen would need rebuilding.

If the reason is that the file must be real (cannot be a symlink), then
I guess there is the option of having the shared doxygen-jquery install
a dpkg-trigger to do that update.

Result would be that we at least de-bloat the binary packages, even
though the installed system is still bloated.

More importantly, it means that if a later release of doxygen fixes that
annoying requirement to bloat the system, we can fix it by updating the
trigger (no need _then_ to go over all packages).

 - Jonas