Re: Videoconference Saturday 2020-10-17 18:00 UTC (Was: For those who want to keep on contributing (Was: Debian @ COVID-19 Biohackathon (April 5-11, 2020))

On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 3:50 PM Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi,

the video conferences of the Debian Med team have shifted to two
meetings per month now.  Do enable different people joing we shift
weekdays by simply meeting on every

   2th  and  17th

of a month.  So the next meeting is tomorrow 18:00 UTC

For those who would like to join our next videomeeting it will happen at
Friday

     https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Debian+CoViD-19+Biohackathon+Video+Conference&iso=20201017T20&p1=37&ah=1

Notes are at https://storm.debian.net/shared/SlUYTQlMWDJUfhR7J2PIiDaMDa_e28was0bsjELz77k

Thanks to the attendees!

The meeting is on the Debian Social channel

     https://jitsi.debian.social/DebianMedCovid19

These video meetings were started in the Debian Med Biohackathon[1].
The topic is what contributors have done in the past week and to
coordinate the work for next week.  Here are the reports of some past
meetings:

     https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/Meeting/WeeklyCovid19

To repeat myself: Newcomers are always welcome.

Most probably I will not be able to attend myself the meeting
tomorrow - but I wish all attendees a lot of fun

       Andreas.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2020/03/msg00010.html

--
http://fam-tille.de