Re: Work-needing packages report for Oct 16, 2020

wnpp@debian.org writes:

> The following is a listing of packages for which help has been requested
> through the WNPP (Work-Needing and Prospective Packages) system in the
> last week.
>
> Total number of orphaned packages: 1179 (new: 0)
> Total number of packages offered up for adoption: 209 (new: 1)
> Total number of packages requested help for: 63 (new: 0)
>
> Please refer to https://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/ for more information.

Noob question, as I am still working through the Debian contributor
documentation. How does one adopt a package? I am interested in
swi-prolog and smlnj, here. Feel free to link me the relevant
information if I am just overlooking something, I do not wish to be a
help vampire :)

Thanks!

--
Brett M. Gilio